Thursday, May 5, 2011

Under Construction....

I have some news that I can't wait to share with you soon, but until then I wanted you to know how THANKFUL I am for my Nannie (Stephanie Agnew).

She has been extremely patient with me over the last few days as we tried to come up with a new Profile Logo & Watermark to use on my photos that I display. It's not easy to work with me when I have something on my mind because I become extremely meticulous, but she was SO incredibly patient, and she delivered exactly what I had in mind! I am so thankful & blessed to have her - for more than one reason!

Thank you, Nannie! I am so in love with both, and you did an amazing job. I'm excited to see what else happens within the next few weeks! ;) & I can't wait to share it with ya'll!

If you haven't already, go check out my Facebook "Like" page & see for yourself.

Also, you can follow my Photog twitter to get updates about sessions, news, and other things going on as far as my Photog life is concerned!

Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment