Sunday, May 1, 2011

Christmastime...

Okay!

I have been going over & over in my head how to say this where it will make sense, work out, and end well. I haven't come up with any direct quotes, so I'm just going to type my mind.

Last December I was working to get edits done (literally) until the week OF Christmas, and that put a serious hustle on folks getting their cards sent out/photos printed/gifts wrapped.

What I have come up with for this year is that  NO SESSIONS WILL BE DONE DURING THE MONTH OF DECEMBER. 

I know how crazy that must seem, but if you schedule your session early (NOTE: I'm not saying right this minute, but you can if you want to, ha!) then once December comes - you won't have this to worry about. I am just going to try this out for this year & see how it goes. It may be a total failure, but I hope that this would benefit you as much as it I'm thinking it will for all parties involved.

For those of you who are concerned about forgetting to schedule early, message me on my personal (Facebook) page, and I will put your name on a list to remind you.

As far as I know now, Thanksgiving break is open for option. This is subject to change, but for now - Lord willing - I see no reason that I won't be available.

Also, most importantly, I want you all to know that this was not put upon me because of one certain person. I enjoy the time I spend with you during sessions and the time I spend editing. I don't want you to think that I had a bad experience with any of you.

Thank you in advance for understanding.

If you have the slightest question, please feel free to contact me! You won't be a bother, and I will be glad to talk with you.







No comments:

Post a Comment