Friday, September 9, 2011

Introducing...........



Y'all, I am so excited to finally be able to share this with you!

Many of you have seen my new logo on Facebook, and the caption reads: "Getting ready to launch the website" Well, it's that time!

Before I share the direct link with you, please note the following:

ONE:
 I will NEVER be able to repay my Nannie (or Aunt, or Stephanie - however you may address her) for everything she has done for me with the website. I did NOTHING but provide the information, and she worked her magic from there. She did an outstanding job, and it's exactly what I wanted. Simple, easy, and it expresses exactly the style that I like. I am so blessed and thankful for having her. She has dealt with a lot in dealing with me. She'll tell you that I'm hard to please, but she is incredibly talented (and patient!) in the work she does, and her work is always wonderful. So, thank you, Nannie! I love you! :)

TWO:
 There are still minor things to be done on the website. The "portfolio" only has two slides for now, but I plan on fixing that ASAP.

THREE: 
 This website will be where you view your sessions, so please bookmark it on your browser. I will give you more in depth detail on how to do this once your session is posted.

FOUR:
 If you have any questions about pricing, there is a page for that ON the website. Check the tabs at the bottom right of the page. If you still have questions, feel free to email me at: shutteredsmiles@aol.com

FIVE:
 If you go by, please sign the guestbook! I would love to hear what you think, as well as know that you stopped by!



I am so excited to be sharing this with you today! Thank you all for your continued support. Your words keep me going.

Here is the link!

Shuttered Smiles Photography


1 comment:

  1. Just stopping by to wish you well on this venture! I tried to leave a comment on your guestbook on the new link, but it didn't come up 'live' so I could do it.
    Wishing you all the best!
    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete